Danielle Cornejo earned an undergraduate degree in Strategic Communications at Oklahoma State University. She knew she wanted to further her education, and after a bit of soul searching, Danielle decided to apply to law school. When Danielle’s father passed away during her first year at the University of Oklahoma School of Law, she was elected by her family to administer the estate. Left with no will or trust to guide her, Danielle relied on law school professors and mentors to help her through the emotional task of administering her father’s estate. This experience confirmed for Danielle that attending law school was the right decision. Although she encourages clients to seek her assistance in making a testamentary plan, Danielle also stands ready to help those who find themselves in situations similar to hers, when a loved one dies intestate. Danielle focuses her practice on estate planning, estate administration, tax law, business law, entrepreneurial & startup law, as well as real estate matters.
- University of Oklahoma School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Oklahoma State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013
Wichita Women Attorneys Association, Member
Young Professionals of Wichita, Member
American, Kansas and Wichita Bar Associations, Member
- "Estate Planning in the Context of COVID-19." Wichita Mom, May 30, 2020
- "Side Hustle Have You in a Bustle? Legal Tips for Your Side Gig." Wichita Mom, January 22, 2020
- "Probate - What's That? And How to Avoid It." Wichita Moms Blog, September 8, 2019
- "Estate Planning: Why DIY Might Not Work." Wichita Moms Blog, June 10, 2019
- “Estate Planning 101 (and Why You Need One)." Wichita Moms Blog, March 14, 2019.
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.