Meet David Wooding
With more than 40 years of litigation experience, David Wooding has tried more than 70 jury trials in both state and federal court throughout the United States. He has earned the trust of his clients and the respect of his peers by consistently providing effective advocacy and thoughtful counsel. His success as a trial attorney stems not only from his persuasive skills in the courtroom, but also from his unsurpassed commitment to thorough preparation before entering the courtroom. David focuses his practice on complex litigation matters, including product liability, aviation law, and medical malpractice defense.
David has extensive experience in products liability matters, defending products liability actions in federal and state courts throughout the United States. His products liability experience includes representing pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of medical devices, aircraft manufacturers, and aircraft components manufacturers against personal injury and wrongful death claims.
David represents aircraft manufacturers, including Beechcraft Corporation and its predecessors, aircraft component manufacturers, and fixed base operators (FBOs) in a variety of commercial litigation matters. He also represents aviation clients in product liability insurance renewals. David has spoken regularly on aviation-related products liability issues.
For more than 25 years of his practice, David has defended physicians in more than 40 successful jury trials. He has also represented health care clinics and hospitals in medical malpractice cases in the state and federal courts of Kansas and Missouri. He has represented physicians in nearly every medical specialty, as well as practitioners of other health care disciplines.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Kansas, B.A., with distinction, 1977
- Kansas, 1980
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Sustaining Member
- Master for the Wesley E. Brown Inn of Court
- Wichita Bar Association, Civil Practice Committee
- Kansas Bar Association, Litigation and Health Sections
- DRI, Member
- The Kansas Association of Defense Counsel, Member
Civic / Social Involvement
- University of Kansas Alumni Association, Member
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rating
- Best Lawyers in America, 2012 - 2022
- Best Lawyers, Wichita Medical Malpractice Defense Lawyer of the Year, 2015
- Kansas Super Lawyer, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Kansas Health Care Stabilization Fund Work Horse of the Year (most trials in a year), 2015 and 2020
- America's Leading Lawyers in the Field of General Commercial Litigation by Chambers USA, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- The International Who's Who of Product Liability Defense Lawyers
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.