Karlee Williams joined Martin Pringle in 2019 after clerking with the firm for two years. She received her undergraduate degree in accounting and her master of accountancy from Kansas State University. She went on to complete her law degree at the University of Kansas School of Law where she earned a certificate in tax law and during which she passed her CPA exams. Karlee focuses her practice on tax law, business, estate planning & estate administration. Karlee loves crunching numbers and always planned to pursue a career as an accountant until a mentor, who was a tax attorney, taught her how the two industries work together. Now, as an attorney and CPA, she focuses on helping businesses and individuals navigate the complex legal and tax issues that affect their future.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2019 - Tax Law Certificate
- Kansas State University, Master of Accountancy, Tax Concentration, 2016
- Kansas State University, B.S., cum laude, 2015
Bar Admissions & Professional Certifications
Certified Public Accountant, 2017
Civic / Social Involvement
W, A Young Professionals Community, Member
Kansas State University Alumni Association, Member
Wichita Women Attorneys Association, Member
American, Kansas and Wichita Bar Associations, Member
- "Side Hustle Have You in a Bustle? Legal Tips for Your Side Gig." Wichita Mom, January 22, 2020
- "The Best Gift to Give Your Family This Year: An Estate Plan." Wichita Moms Blog, December 8, 2019
- "Starting Your Own Business? 5 Things You Need to Know." Wichita Moms Blog, October 27, 2019
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.