Congratulations to Martin Pringle Attorney, Robert Moody, for being honored by the Kansas Bar Association with the 2019 Diversity Award.
This award recognizes a law firm; corporation; governmental agency, department, or body; law-related organization; or other organization that has significantly advanced diversity by its conduct, as well as by the development and implementation of diversity policies and strategic plans, which include the following criteria:
- A consistent pattern of the recruitment and hiring of diverse attorneys;
- The promotion of diverse attorneys;
- The existence of overall diversity in the workplace;
- Cultivating a friendly climate within a law firm or organization toward diverse attorneys and others;
- Involvement of diverse members in the planning and setting of policy for diversity;
- Commitment to mentoring diverse attorneys, and;
- Consideration and adoption of plans to continue to improve diversity within the law firm or organization,whereas;
- Diversity shall be defined as differences of gender, skin color, religion, human perspective, as well as disablement.
The award is given only in those years when it is determined there is a worthy recipient.