GROW WITH MARTIN PRINGLE
Looking for a firm that will allow you to grow your legal practice the way you envision it, surrounded by exceptional colleagues in diversified practice areas, supported by unmatched administrative staff, and located in modern, well-designed offices? Are you a lawyer with an entrepreneurial spirit, seeking a professional home to build or expand your presence in the legal marketplace? Martin Pringle would love to talk with you. While some of our attorneys joined the firm right out of law school, others joined us as laterals at different points in their career. All of them share the firm’s mission, vision, and values – specifically, a commitment to quality legal services, a client-focused approach, trust, teamwork, accountability, and inclusivity. And, we have a good time together.
SUPPORTING OUR ATTORNEYS
Martin Pringle allocates resources to support its attorneys in a wide variety of ways including:
- Strong administrative support including accounting, IT, HR, and marketing departments
- Marketing budget and professional marketing support for each attorney
- Up-to-date technology including secure, cloud-based platforms to allow flexible work
- Person-centered policies that promote work-life balance such as gender-agnostic parental leave, cloud-based systems, and hybrid-work availability
- Competitive merit-based compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) budgets and in-house CLE offerings as well as professional association dues
- Pro bono/community service commitment on individual and firm levels
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in words and deeds
- Ability to collaborate with other attorneys in the firm, sharing work, and achieving financial recognition for business development outside of your personal practice
- Formal mentoring program for associate attorneys to support professional development
While we are always open to inquiries, Martin Pringle is specifically seeking attorneys to fill the following needs:
Associate Attorney - Litigation - Wichita
Martin Pringle's Wichita has an immediate opportunity for an associate attorney with at least two years of litigation experience. This position offers the opportunity for professional growth and courtroom/deposition experience. The successful candidate will work on litigation matters which may include commercial disputes, insurance defense, professional negligence defense, products liability, and other civil matters. Duties include but are not limited to performing legal research, preparing legal memoranda, motions, briefs, and pleadings, making court appearances at hearings and trials, handling discovery, and taking and defending depositions. Attorneys with non-private practice or government litigation experience and an interest in learning civil litigation encouraged to apply. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Law degree from accredited U.S. law school.
- Active licensure to practice law in Kansas, or immediately eligible to apply for Kansas license. Missouri license a plus but not required.
- At least 2 years of litigation experience.
- Excellent analytical, research, and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Exemplary time-management.
**We are not working with outside recruiters for this position. **
**All inquiries are completely confidential. **
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Lateral Attorney - Business and/or Real Estate - Overland Park
Martin Pringle's Overland Park office is looking to add a business law and/or real estate attorney with at least 6-7 years of experience, some portable business and the desire to grow that book of business. We would also be open to the right candidate with a hybrid transactional/commercial litigation practice in which they provide full service to business clients. Please direct inquiries and resumes to Kate McKinney, firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.
Contact our team to get started. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.