Amanda Marino has committed her entire legal career working toward ensuring positive outcomes for the children, always focusing on the child’s best interest. Prior to joining Martin Pringle's Adoption team, Amanda spent 15 years in the District Attorney’s Office with 12 years representing the State of Kansas in Child in Need of Care (CINC) matters. In that role, Amanda had the unique opportunity to build relationships with families who adopted through the foster care system which ultimately inspired her to grow her law practice in the adoption and surrogacy arena. Amanda’s love for children extends far beyond her legal career. In her spare time, you will find Amanda coaching basketball and softball, as well as serving as Den Leader for two girl dens in Cub Scout Pack 515. Amanda received her undergraduate degree from Oklahoma City University and completed her law degree at the University of Kansas School of Law. Amanda is admitted to practice in Kansas and focuses her career on adoption, surrogacy law & family law.
Amanda brings a unique perspective to her adoption and surrogacy work, having represented the State of Kansas in Child in Need of Care (CINC) matters. Amanda’s shift to private adoption practice is a perfect outgrowth of her desire to build positive permanency for children through working with loving families looking to build their family through adoption. In her previous position, Amanda worked hard to protect children in difficult circumstances of all kinds. She is well-versed in the myriad challenges facing children, birth families, foster families, and adoptive families. Amanda takes that extensive experience and puts it to work for Martin Pringle’s adoption and surrogacy clients. She loves taking an active role in creating the joy that adoption brings and being a part of the adoption journey of our clients.
Amanda is a passionate advocate and believes every child deserves a permanent, loving family. Whether you are considering private adoption, or are a step-parent, grandparent or foster parent looking to adopt a child you have cared for through social services, Amanda stands ready to provide you with information, support and the legal resources to successfully navigate the adoption process.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Oklahoma City University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2001
- Kansas 2004
- Wichita Bar Association, Member
- Board of Governors, 2017 - 2019
- Bar-O-Meter Committee, 2006 - 2019
- Public Relations Committee, 2013 - 2019
- Law Day Speaker, 2005 - Present
- Wesley E. Brown Inn of Court, Executive Board Liason, 2018 - 2019
- Wichita Women's Attorney Association, Board of Directors, Past President
- 19th Amendment Centennial - The Official Kansas Suffrage Celebration, Committee Chair, 2018 - Present
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Blessed Sacrament School Council, 2018 - Present
- Cub Scouts, Quivira Council Den Leader & Pack Committee Member, 2016 - Present
- YMCA Athletic Coach, 2016 - Present
Awards And Recognition
- Wichita Bar Association, President's Award, 2015
- Kansas Bar Association, Courageous Attorney Award, 2015
Kansas ChildFirst, 2016
"Is Your Heart Calling You to Foster Care? What You Need to Know." Wichita Mom. September 20, 2020.
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.