Kids can be messy, but we still love them. Martin Pringle’s adoption team has more than 50 years of experience representing adoptive parents and birth mothers. We are dedicated to the goal of connecting the right adoptive parents with birth mothers seeking a loving home for their child. We’ll get you connected. You stock up on cleaning supplies.
Meet Our Adoption & Surrogacy TeamOur Adoption Team is knowledgable, experienced and ready to help you in your journey.
Whether you are a birth mother looking to place your child with the right adoptive parents, or are a prospective adoptive parent hoping to grow the family you’ve always dreamed of, our attorneys have the expertise and experience to counsel you through your adoption journey. From start to finish, Martin Pringle’s adoption attorneys will be by your side.
Martin Pringle’s adoption practice is not limited to infant adoptions. Our years of experience have proven that not every family situation is the same. We have additional expertise in the following areas of adoption law, including, but not limited to:
- Infant Adoptions
- Agency and Private Adoptions
- Step-parent Adoptions
- Second-parent Arrangements / Co-parenting Agreements
- Grandparent and Relative Adoptions
- Single Parent Adoptions
- Same-sex Representation
- Surrogate and Gestational Carrier Agreements – Representation of Carrier and Intended Parents
- Adoption of Special Needs Children
- Resource Family or Foster Parent Representation and Adoption
- Representation including litigation
- Correcting/Finalizing International Adoptions
- Contested Adoptions and Related Litigation
- Permanent Custodianships
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA)
Our attorneys provide safe and confidential services in a caring environment, and look forward to joining you on your adoption journey.
Published Adoption Articles & Presentations
- "The Evolution of Adoption: How The World of Adoption Has Changed During My 41 Years as an Adoption Attorney." Wichita Mom, November 6, 2020.
- "Is Your Heart Calling You to Foster Care? What You Need to Know." Wichita Mom, September 18, 2020.
- "I Believe in Adoption: A Reflection for National Adoption Month." Wichita Moms Blog, November 9, 2018.
- "Adoption Home Study 411." Wichita Moms Blog, May 23, 2018.
- "Step-Parent Adoption: 5 Things You Need to Know." Wichita Moms Blog, January 18, 2018.
- "The Cost of Adoption: Three Things You Need to Know." Wichita Moms Blog, September 12, 2017.
- "Hamilton, the Adoption Tax Credit, and You." Wichita Moms Blog, June 20, 2017.
- "3 Things You Didn't Know About Surrogacy." Wichita Moms Blog, May 16, 2017.
- "Adoption: Leading with Love." Wichita Moms Blog, April 4, 2017.
- "A Forever Kind of Love." Wichtia Moms Blog, March 3, 2017.
- "You Gotta Have Faith." Wichita Moms Blog, January 5, 2016.
- "6 Things Not to Say to Adoptive Families." Wichita Moms Blog, Oct. 5, 2016.
- "Open Adoption: Your Child Will Thank You." Wichita Moms Blog, Nov. 27, 2015.
- "Adoption: Your City of Love." Wichita Moms Blog, Nov. 19, 2015.
- "Adoption: Where do I Start?" Wichita Moms Blog, Nov. 12, 2015.
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.