Stop spinning around in circles and get what’s rightfully yours. Martin Pringle is well-versed on the procedural provisions designed to protect the ability of creditors to collect money that they are owed. You’re due, and we can help.
Attorneys in Creditor’s Rights
The firm has a successful and extremely efficient creditor's rights practice. Our attorneys collectively have over thirty years of experience in the collection industry. The creditor's rights practice area is dedicated to the timely and efficient process of collection matters for clients and we provide skiptracing capability, as well as traditional lawsuit-driven collection methods. We provide clients with advice on various collection issues, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. The firm's creditor's rights practice is statewide, with the capability of national and international collections.
- Successfully initiated an involuntary bankruptcy on behalf of a creditor and defeated an attempt to transfer the $100+ million dollar case from Kansas to Delaware.
- Represented more than 40 oil and gas creditors in the SemCrude first purchaser bankruptcy pending in Delaware, resulting in the return of over $70 million to clients with Kansas oil and gas production.
- Counsel for the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in cases involving a national pet food manufacturer and retail fixture manufacturer
- Obtained full recovery for clients as counsel for consortium of secured creditors in the case of retail fuel company
- Counsel for unsecured trade creditors which successfully initiated an involuntary bankruptcy case and appointed to serve as special counsel to trustee
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.