Entrepreneurs, startups, innovators and early stage businesses face a unique set of challenges. At Martin Pringle, our focus is leveraging legal know-how to make your business the success you know it can be, and we work to help you grow. We’d love to help you move beyond make-believe – and make your dream a reality.
Attorneys in Entrepreneurial & Startup Law
Entrepreneurs, startups, and early stage businesses face unique challenges that larger and more well-established companies may no longer face. Martin Pringle’s entrepreneurial & startup law group understands those challenges and how to overcome them on a fast-track, cost-effective basis. Our clients rely on us to guide them from concept to exit. Our business is leveraging legal expertise to make your business the success you know it can be.
We realize that legal fees are one of the challenges facing entrepreneurs. We work to structure the arrangement so it is fair to all parties.
Business Planning and Financing
- Entity analysis, selection and formation
- Startup financing: Angel investment, seed series, A, B, and C rounds; and Venture Capital
- Founder agreements
- Private equity and debt financing
- Compensation and employment structures
- Buy-sell agreements
- Trade secrets, non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Copyright counseling and licensing
- Trademark and service mark applications and portfolio management
- Intellectual property licensing
- Corporate governance
- Employee relations and benefits
- Permits and licenses
- Real estate management
- Transaction negotiation and documentation
- Sales, mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations
- Regulatory compliance
- Dispute resolution and litigation
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Income tax
- Sales & use tax
- Franchise tax
- Property tax
- Estate and gift tax
- Tax disputes and litigation
- Business succession planning
- Asset and stock sales
- Leveraged buyouts
- Dissolution and liquidation
- Estate planning
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.