You didn’t get into this industry to deal with official forms and routines. But we did. Martin Pringle can assist with the legal mumbo jumbo involved in running a practice. We know you’d rather get back to doing what you do best— caring for others.
Attorneys in Health Law
Martin Pringle’s health law attorneys represent health care professionals throughout Kansas and Missouri. We represent not only physicians but also nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, chiropractors, licensed dietitians, naturopaths, occupational therapists, physical therapists, licensed counselors and other licensed health care professionals. Our experience and knowledge of current legal issues facing the health care industry allows us to provide the expertise critical to our client’s continued operations within an ever-changing regulatory environment. By working with the firm’s business, tax and litigation groups, we develop innovative and creative ways to help healthcare clients increase their profitability and protect their assets. This strategic approach allows us to provide comprehensive representation in the following areas:
- Practice Formation & Business Issues
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Comprehensive Start-up Practice or Business Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Inquiries
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Employment Agreements including non-compete/non-solicitation covenants
- Provider Recruitment Agreements
- Real Estate Investments/Transactions
- Lease Agreements
- Vendor and Procurement Contract Matters
- Practice Management Agreements
- Asset Protection & Estate Planning
- Practice Management
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management
- Billing Practices
- Tax Planning, including Tax-exempt Organizations
- Provider Licensing Defense
- Regulatory and Compliance Matters
- HIPAA and other privacy laws
- Affordable Care Act
- Stark and Anti-kickback laws
- Audits and government investigations
- Fraud & Abuse
- Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement
- Corporate Practice of Medicine and Fee-splitting Issues
- Litigation Support
Additionally, we have helped many providers navigate depositions, trial testimony, and records subpoenas. Our broad experience with business transactions in and out of the medical field as well as our long and successful medical malpractice defense litigation practice equips our health law group to handle all of a health care provider’s legal needs efficiently.
With offices in Wichita and Overland Park, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri, we are centrally located and fully equipped to handle your health law needs throughout Kansas and Missouri.
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.