Martin Pringle handles each bankruptcy case with an eye toward a timely resolution. We have experienced attorneys who offer uniquely structured service to assure the highest levels of accountability and cost-effectiveness in a variety of collections, workouts and bankruptcy cases. We work to get you a tasteful slice.
The firm has experienced attorneys in the area of bankruptcy and regularly represents creditors, creditors' committees, trustees, buyers, sellers, shareholders and other parties in a wide variety of collections, workouts and bankruptcy cases. We provide creditors well-rounded service in all facets of bankruptcy and bankruptcy planning for Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13.
The lawyers practicing in this area appear frequently in both the Kansas and Missouri bankruptcy courts and bring to the firm an array of distinctive experience derived from serving on the Bankruptcy Rules Committee and participating in both large and small bankruptcy cases.
In the area of creditor's rights, the firm has extensive experience in all of the areas that impact creditors looking to recover in bankruptcy, including stay relief, preference and fraudulent transfer actions, litigating and negotiating Chapter 11, 12, and 13 plans, counseling through business and asset sales, discharge litigation, and other adversary actions.
Our bankruptcy lawyers have substantial experience representing creditors in both consumer and commercial bankruptcies and have handled complex cases involving vehicle dealerships, motor freight lines, agricultural operations, oil and gas production and transportation, landscaping companies, construction companies, marketing associations, professional corporations, and other miscellaneous corporations.
Martin Pringle handles each case with an eye toward a timely resolution, offering a service that is uniquely structured to assure the highest levels of accountability and cost-effectiveness and which is provided by a team of lawyers and paralegals whose abilities, individually and as a group, are strategically designed to maximize client value from the firm's base of experience in this area.
- Successfully initiated an involuntary bankruptcy on behalf of a creditor and defeated an attempt to transfer the $100+ million dollar case from Kansas to Delaware, resulting in full payment of our client’s multi-million dollar claim.
- Represented more than 40 oil and gas creditors in the SemCrude first purchaser bankruptcy pending in Delaware, resulting in the return of over $70 million to clients with Kansas oil and gas production.
- Counsel for the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in cases involving a national pet food manufacturer and retail fixture manufacturer.
- Obtained full recovery for clients as counsel for consortium of secured creditors in the case of retail fuel company.
- Counsel for unsecured trade creditors which successfully initiated an involuntary bankruptcy case and appointed to serve as special counsel to the trustee.
- Negotiated numerous Chapter 12 farm workouts.
More Information for Bankruptcy Creditors
CONFIDENT is more than just a self-assured term for us.
At Martin Pringle, it’s the straightforward and simplified process by which we approach legal matters.