After a strange summer associate season in 2020, during which law students worked remotedly for the firm but did not experience the traditional law clerk summer, Martin Pringle welcomes five law students to the Wichita office for the summer of 2021. We are excited to move closer to towards a normal summer experience for the law clerks this year.
Joining us for the summer are:
- Elisabeth Wilder (2L student at Washburn University School of Law)
- Bryce Hayden (2L student at The University of Oklahoma College of Law)
- Taryn Gray (1L student at Oklahoma)
- Sarah Schmitz (1L student at University of Kansas School of Law)
- Zachary Smith (2L student at Washburn)